From David Duke to the Orlando Face-Eater, Trump's Support Base Is Indeed Deplorable
Hillary Clinton has walked back a statement she made about half of Donald Trump's supporters belonging to a #BasketOfDeplorables, but it is the opinion of this editor that Hillary was not wrong for her remarks.
As a few examples, I'd like to present a handy reference list:
1. David Duke - KKK leader and failed Republican Presidential candidate. Current Senate candidate and Trump "non-racism" endorser.
2. Sarah Palin - The controversial former Republican vice-presidential candidate who infamously drew cross-hair targets on a map of Democratic campaign districts including the one belonging to Gabby Giffords, who was later shot in the head by a crazed gun-rights supporter. Palin's tweet to introduce the crosshairs map was "Don't retreat, re-load!"
3. The Orlando Face-Eater - The young wrestler and mass-murderer who stands accused of having literally chewed on the flesh of an innocent man in his garage. Austin Harrouff was wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat from the Trump campaign.
4. The NRA - They've spent millions on the Trump campaign and there's no sign that they're slowing down. The NRA also notoriously committed funds to defending murderers like George Zimmerman.
5. Confederate Flag-Wavers - Of course, they don't want you to view it as a symbol of slavery, but that's exactly what it is.
6. The "Alt-Right" Antisemites and Racists - These people are exactly what they say they are... Believe them the first time!
7. Violent, Confrontational Rally-Goers - There are almost too many of these to mention, but we'll give it a go. Let's start with Staff Sgt. Tony Pettway. But never forget the "Screaming Trump Roid Freak" either...
8. Sheriff Joe Arpaio - This is the guy who created the concentration camps for brown-skinned people out in the hot Arizona sun... He further chose to make his victims wear pink underwear and pink handcuffs to emasculate and humiliate them. He also faces criminal charges of his own stemming from wrongful arrests.
9. Vladimir Putin - There is no question that the most hateful homophobic leader in the semi-free world is a Trump supporter... But they seem to be members of a mutual admiration society together. Former KGB himself, Putin has had people killed, tortured, jailed and otherwise silenced.
10. Orly Taitz - This woman is crazy in HD... She is probably the 2nd most insane racist conspiracy theorist to ever be taken seriously by the Republican Party. None of her nutty theories have ever panned out or contained an ounce of truth, but that doesn't stop her... and it never stopped Donald Trump from latching on to her birtherism either.
11. Alex Jones - Jones is the scummiest of all anti-government conspiracy theorists. He claims that tragedies like the Sandy Hook school shooting are all either fake or perpetrated by "liberals". I could go on and on about this, as I have in the past, but all it takes is a quick browse of his site "InfoWars" and the picture comes together.
12. Jennifer Carroll - The former Florida Deputy Governor who was fired for creating scam charities where the money was supposed to go to veterans but rather ended up lining her pockets.
13. Vladimir Zhirinovsky - He's Russia's most powerful fascist... literally. He's completely racist and anti-semitic. Even Pat Buchanan had the sense to reject Zhirinovsky's endorsement back in 1996... But not Donald Trump. Trump has accepted the endorsement from this self-avowed Communist and hater of Jews.
14. David Vitter - This Louisiana Senator has always used the term "family values" like a political weapon against his opponents. He won his first political race by accusing his opponent of having gambled at a Casino in the past. That's why it's less than ironic that he's a "family values nightmare" within the Republican Party. Disrespecting women seems to flow in Vitter's blood. Everything from employing men who attack their girlfriends with knives to hiring prostitutes and being one of only two Senators who voted against Hillary Clinton's nomination as Secretary of State.
15. Ann Coulter - Her despicableness is only matched by her lust for attention. She says racist, untrue things with a straight face and a grating laugh. Some of her greatest hits include: "Americans should be more afraid of Mexicans than they are of ISIS" and "Jews need to be perfected in the eyes of God".
16. Michael Savage - Another rabid racist and homophobe. He has told callers to his radio show that they should "Get AIDS and die" (presumably for being gay). He also says absurd things like "Marijuana is the most dangerous of all drugs" and "Soldiers with PTSD are cry-babies who need to stop belly-aching about their depression just so they can skip work and collect a government check."
17. Scott Baio - Trump's oh-so-classy celebrities include Dennis Rodman (who hangs out with America-hating dictators like Kim Jong Un), Gary Busey (who is literally insane), and Theresa Giuduci (who is a felon convicted of mail fraud, wire fraud, falsifying loan applications, bank fraud and bankruptcy fraud). But Baio deserves the dishonorable mention here for calling Hillary Clinton a "C*NT" on twitter... Stay classy, Chachi...
18. Phyllis Schlafly - The late leader of the anti-feminist crusades of the 1970's. She's best known for challenging rape victims by blaming them for their own victimization and fighting marriage equality. Her endorsement of Donald Trump created a fracture in the Eagle Forum. It was even more controversial than the time she said: “The atomic bomb is a marvelous gift that was given to our country by a wise God.”
19. Dinesh D'Souza - Another criminal who has repeatedly found himself in court for everything from slander to campaign finance fraud. "Mr. D’Souza has weaknesses in controlling his own impulses and that he is prone to anger in reaction to criticism," said one judge as he was ordered to see a psychiatrist. D'Souza likely suffers from schizophrenia and paranoid delusions. He is part of the racist "birther" movement attacking President Obama.
20. The Ugandan Genocide Proponents - While the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer has NOT endorsed Trump, it seems everyone around him has. Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council has been plugging Trump all along. It is important to note that Hillary Clinton cut ties with The Foundation and National Prayer Breakfast in order to lobby against the impending anti-LGBT genocide laws being proposed. Scott Lively, the anti-gay activist who started the fascist fervor in Uganda, is already referring to Donald as "President Trump".